Thea Trinidad, better known to wrestling fans as Zelina Vega, is expected to return to WWE. The 30-year-old had been released from the promotion in November after speaking out regarding the company’s position on not allowing talent to engage with 3rd parties such as Twitch or Cameo.

According to a report from Fightful, Vega was at the WWE Performance Center today and was filming content. She is expected to be returning to the company.

This news comes after reports that she had signed a short-term deal with a company in March but details regarding what company that was were never revealed. It was reported that she would not being going to AEW anytime soon because of this deal, however.

“Trinidad has signed a deal,” wrote Dave Meltzer in March. “We don’t know with who or even that if it’s with a wrestling promotion, but the deal she signed would not allow her to work for another wrestling company and it was not with AEW. It was a somewhat short-term thing and the door wasn’t shut on her eventually working with AEW but it won’t be any time imminently.”

Tony Khan had previously expressed interest in signing Vega as well.

“She was in a non-compete last time I checked. I’ve been waiting for that… I don’t talk to people when they have the non-compete,” Khan said on Wrestling Observer Radio in March. “I’ve been waiting on her non-compete to expire… when we get through this tournament and through this pay-per-view, I’d be interested to see where she’s at.”