Sammy Guevara made some headlines earlier this year due to reports of his dispute with Impact Wrestling officials over his refusal to work some matches for the promotion back in February.

There were a lot of rumors and speculations floating around at the time and the AEW star addressed the incident during his recent interview with WrestlingInc.

Guevara was asked about the various reports about the dispute and replying to it, the young star said that the stuff that came out was only coming from one side:

“You know a lot of stuff was said, but it’s just business at the end of the day, I know I didn’t really say nothing out there, and all this stuff [reports] that came out was only coming from one side. Some of it wasn’t true; I really don’t want to comment too much on it.”

Though he didn’t elaborate on the situation further and Sammy Guevara ended the conversation around the topic by saying that he still wishes everyone the best:

“It was what it was, and I still wish everyone the best. We’re all friends and we’re just all trying to succeed at the end of the day.”

Apart from this, Sammy Guevara also talked about things such as Kenny Omega capturing the Impact world title, Young Bucks’ new attitude and more.