Randy Orton has been one of the top heels of WWE for almost 2 decades now. He has done some nasty things as part of his character on TV in this time which sometimes have made even The Viper uncomfortable.

While recently appearing on The Kurt Angle Show, the Legend Killer opened up about such moments from his career and revealed which one of them made him the most uncomfortable.

Orton talked about the promo he cut on Eddie Guerrero after his death. Randy had said that the late legend was not in heaven and he was actually in hell and he admitted not being comfortable with the line:

“[I was] 100% was not comfortable with it, Rey assured me that it’s something that Eddie would’ve wanted. Even still, Rey and myself went to Vickie and Vickie gave us her blessing

She said the same thing ‘Eddie would’ve wanted to help you guys in this manner. If he could’ve used his death in some way to help the business, he would’ve wanted us to do it, especially with Rey being involved.’”

Randy Orton later acknowledged that the storyline helped his career, but he still puts that promo on top of the list of things that have made him uncomfortable:

“There’s a lot of things I’ve done in my career that have made me uncomfortable, I think we can all agree on that individually, but that in particular was something I’d put at the top of that list.”

Randy Orton was involved in a feud with Rey Mysterio and Kurt Angle in 2006 only months after the passing of Eddie Guerrero in November 2005. This feud led to a match among the three at WrestleMania 22 where Rey Mysterio defeated both the stars and won the world title.