Many WWE superstars find it hard to reach out to the boss Vince McMahon and talk to him but it wasn’t the case with the former WWE star Summer Rae.

The female star recently had an interview with Casual Conversations where she talked about a number of things including her start in wrestling and more.

Elaborating her relationship with the chairman of WWE, Summer said that Vince loved her and opposite to the stories about him, the boss did not scare her at all:

“Oh Vince loved me, I love it, I would walk my butt straight into Vince’s office all the time. Vince did not scare me at all. Mind you like I have to be respectful.

I would never just walk in there, I would knock and then wait for hours and hours
” said Summer Rae, “But if I ever was having an issue or was thinking about leaving, I went and talked to him.”

The former Total Divas star also talked about a potential return and explained that personally, she knows that she cannot make a full-time return due to her injuries.

Though she didn’t completely turn down the idea and Summer Rae said that she could return for a Royal Rumble appearance or such after some rehab.