Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Eddie Edwards Possibly To Miss Big Angle Due To Appendicitis

Eddie Edwards picked up the win for his team on Saturday night at Under Siege. Edwards was teaming with David Finlay & Juice Robinson and defeated Kenny Omega, Doc Gallows, and Karl Anderson. Many who watched the show noted that it seemed as though the match could be leading to a potential Eddie Edwards vs Kenny Omega title bout.

According to a report from Wrestling Observer Radio, however, Edwards could be forced to miss time with what appears to be appendicitis.

“I’d heard appendicitis, kind of checked, and basically what I was told is it looks like appendicitis, which is not a good thing at all,” said Dave Meltzer. “But I don’t have details as far as if he’s having his appendix out right now or what is the situation but that probably went down yesterday or today.”

Moose won the #1 Contendership 6-way scramble at Under Siege. He earned a shot at Kenny Omega and the Impact World title but with Edwards picking up the win for his team against the Elite on the show as well, it seems as though Edwards could be being groomed for a shot against Omega either before or after Moose gets his.

“It looked like Eddie Edwards was the one being groomed for the next shot (against Omega),” Meltzer continued. “So, this could very well affect that.”

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

He killed roh
    RIP Bray Wyatt

President Vivek Ramaswamy