Moose picked up a big win at Under Siege this weekend. He is now the #1 contender to Kenny Omega‘s Impact World Championship. He noted on Twitter recently that he is hoping to win the title before he becomes a free agent next month.

Moose recently teased that he could show up in NXT:

I love when you all argue about what my NeXT move is !!

— THE WRESTLING GOD (@TheMooseNation) May 21, 2021

Moose and Kenny Omega came face-to-face last night on Impact. Sami Callihan surprisingly made the save for Moose when he appeared to be outnumbered. Moose teased that he could show up at Double or Nothing to confront Omega as well.

Huge chance…..better watch @AEW @TonyKhan @IMPACTWRESTLING

— THE WRESTLING GOD (@TheMooseNation) May 20, 2021

My Goal is to win the @IMPACTWRESTLING world title before my contract is up in June.

— THE WRESTLING GOD (@TheMooseNation) May 6, 2021

Moose has been with Impact Wrestling for close to 5 years now. In that time, he’s yet to win the Impact World Championship despite being in the title picture for years. He’s been the TNA World Heavyweight Champion and the Impact Grand Champion but never the Impact World Champion. He was defeated by Rich Swann in a TNA World Champion vs Impact World Champion title for title match at Sacrifice 2021.

Moose spoke with Sportskeeda earlier this year about his progression as a pro-wrestler.

“I still feel like I have a lot to learn, in growing every day as a performer. I’m going to keep doing it. Right now, I’m still working on my in-ring and my promos, my body. Hopefully, soon, you guys will see close to a finished product,”
Moose said during the interview.