Chelsea Green hasn’t performed in a wrestling match since the November 13th, 2020 edition of WWE Smackdown. She broke her wrist in the match and would not be seen on WWE television again before being released last month. Green also had surgery recently to replace a plate in her arm from a previous injury.

According to a report from Fightful, Green is only expected to miss about 6 weeks following the surgery. This would mean she will likely be cleared for when her 90-day no-compete clause with WWE expires on July 15th, 2021.

There is a lot of ongoing speculation as to where Green could end up next. She is a former Knockouts champion and had a great run in Impact as “The Hot Mess” Laurel Van Ness. Her fiancé, Matt Cardona, is also currently in Impact as well. Cardona is in a feud with former tag partner, friend, and podcast co-host, Brian Myers. It was reported this week in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that there have been talks between Impact and Green about her returning to the promotion.

Green recently took part in an interview with Metro UK and listed Playboy, being killed in a horror movie, and becoming a social media influencer as all being on her radar currently.

“Definitely, I wanna be killed in a horror movie. I’ve always wanted that, I always found it so hilarious where you see the girl running and they always trip and fall, and then they get killed,” Green said.

“When one door closes, so many more open. Sometimes you can’t see what those doors are gonna be,” she continued.