Following surgery for appendicitis, IMPACT wrestling star Eddie Edwards took to social media to update and thank fans. Edwards stayed in the hospital in Nashville for a few days, following his surgery on May 18th. However, he is now back home in Boston.

“Finally back home after an extended stay in Nashville,” Edwards tweeted. “Yah I’m an appendix short but I’m good! Thank you to all who reached out. It always amazes me how supportive this industry can be. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again the Impact Wrestling locker room is a family. THANK YOU!”

Eddie appeared on the recent Under Siege card, teaming with former IMPACT tag team champions FinJuice. At that event, Edwards pinned Karl Anderson to give his team victory over the Good Brothers and Kenny Omega.

With many people speculating that IMPACT were preparing for an Edwards vs Omega feud, any plans now need to be shelved. Omega is set to defend his IMPACT title against Moose at the Against All Odds PPV.

There is no word right now on Eddie Edwards returning to action. In the past, wrestlers recovering from appendicitis surgery have taken up to three months to get back in the ring.

Eddie Edwards is an IMPACT wrestling legend. Having held the IMPACT belt on two separate occasions and will surely be eager to add a third.

Whether it is against Kenny Omega, Moose, or anybody else on the IMPACT roster, Eddie Edwards will be ready for them.