Former WWE star Chelsea Green has confirmed that she has been cleared for action which means she will be able to return to the ring once her non-compete clause with the company expires.

The former WWE star revealed the news on Twitter. She took on the Twitter account of her podcast Green With Envy and confirmed that she has officially been cleared to get back in the ring:

Today is a good day! ?
After 3 surgeries on my arm, I am officially cleared to get back in the ring.
Oh, how I’ve missed wrestling!!!

— Green With Envy (@GreenWEnvyPod) May 25, 2021

Chelsea Green first suffered a broken wrist while competing in NXT back in March 2019. It was the former Impact star’s first match for the Black and Yellow brand.

She unfortunately injured the wrist once again during her main roster debut on the SmackDown brand back in November 2020.

Chelsea Green Expresses Interest In Posing For Playboy

Green never wrestled for the promotion again after this. She was released from the company last month while she was still in rehabilitation but the former champion has now confirmed that she is good to go.

Her non-compete clause with WWE expires in mid-July. If reports are to be believed then we may see the former Knockout making a return to Impact wrestling once she is free of her contractual obligations.