W. Morrissey (the former Big Cass) cut a promo on Impact Wrestling last night that while delivered in character, covered some very real issues. In late-2018, Morrissey suffered a seizure while at a House of Hardcore wrestling event. Some fans filmed him as he was in medical distress and the video was submitted to YouTube, as well as picked up by TMZ and other outlets. He addressed this incident during his promo on Impact last night.

“Every time that I’ve fallen down in this industry, every time that something bad has happened to me or I made headlines for all the wrong reasons, people kicked me when I was down,” Morrissey said. “When I had a seizure in front of 1500 people in Philadelphia, PA, those fans that love us and adore us, do you know what they did? They took out their phones, and instead of dealing 9-1-1 they recorded it and put it on YouTube and then everybody in the world got to watch me at my most vulnerable point.”

Morrissey’s time in Impact Wrestling has been notable thus far. Since debuting in the promotion, Morrissey has been feuding with Willie Mack and now appears to be moving into a program with Rich Swann.

Morrissey’s full promo can be viewed in the player below: