All Elite Wrestling will launch a second weekly television series this summer called AEW Rampage. The 1-hour show will air Friday nights at 10pm (Eastern) on TNT.

We already know that Mark Henry will be part of the AEW Rampage broadcast team. AEW President Tony Khan says he has a “big announcement” about another major star who will be part of Rampage.

During the media scrum that took place following Sunday’s AEW Double or Nothing pay-per-view, Khan says one of AEW’s top stars will be joining Mark Henry on commentary.

“I’m not necessarily gonna say he’s going to be the play-by-play or color analyst, but he’s going to be a big part of the show,” said Khan. “I have a big announcement. I don’t want to sound like it’s going to be an outside person. It’s somebody who’s one of our top stars that will be on commentary on the show. He’s a great commentator and a great wrestler. That might narrow it down, but I’m going to put him on commentary.”

There are only a handful of top in-ring performers who have done commentary. Based on the criteria laid out by Tony Khan, Chris Jericho seems like a likely candidate for this position.

AEW Rampage premieres Friday, August 13th on TNT.