Shortly after Aleister Black was released by WWE yesterday, many fans voiced their opinion that he would make an excellent new leader of the Dark Order. The late Brodie Lee was revealed as the leader of the faction on the May 18th, 2020 episode of Dynamite. He would tragically pass away a little over 7 months later.

John Silver recently took to Twitter to say the Dark Order doesn’t want or need a new leader as they already had the best. Anna Jay responded to say she agrees.

Period.

— Anna Jay (@annajay___) June 3, 2021

John Silver was on the Kurt Angle podcast recently. During the discussion, he also stated his belief that no one should replace Brodie Lee.

“Whatever Tony wants to do with this I’m okay with. I just didn’t really want anyone to be the next Exalted One. All that I wanted was for no one to replace him (Brodie). If they did have Erick Redbeard come in he’d just be a Dark Order member I wouldn’t want him to be the leader.”

During a recent interview with Chris Van Vliet, Silver discussed the impact that Brodie Lee had on him.

“He was the man. He was such a happy good guy,” Silver said. “There was no negativity, he was always laughing, he would always have this big smile, especially with this big beard he had going on. But he’s just a good guy. He bought the ring jacket I have just because it would help me look more like a star if I had it. He also bought me matching gear that I wore at the Brodie show.”