Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Josh Alexander Wants to Defend the X Division Belt against Samoa Joe

With all the recent cuts in WWE, it’s no surprise there is a lot of speculation about their ultimate destination. Current IMPACT star and X Division Champion Josh Alexander is the latest to voice his opinion.

During a lengthy interview, Josh Alexander spoke about the recent WWE releases, naming Samoa Joe as his opponent of choice.

“For me, just as a fan, I would love to see Samoa Joe come in and try and get the X Division Championship from me” Alexander said. Since winning the title, Alexander has put in great displays against the likes of El Phantasmo and TJP. However, a match against someone like Samoa Joe would be a mouth-watering affair.

Josh Alexander was not short on comments about other stars he would like to see fighting again.

“But, there are a lot of other talents. Samurai Del Sol – Before he went to WWE as Kalisto, he was being regarded as the next Rey Mysterio Jr. but somehow that got lost in translation while he was there. I think the IIconics are great. I think Chelsea Green is great and would be an asset to the Knockouts Division.”

There is a wealth of talent lurking in the free-agent pool right now. Josh Alexander is a fan of wrestling and agrees we are in exciting times.

“I’ve not asked any of these questions and I don’t know anything. I just want to be pleasantly surprised along with everybody else.”

Josh Alexander is enjoying his first singles championship run in IMPACT. Whoever his next run of opponents may be, they will need to bring their A-game if they want to take his title.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Would be a good match imo.