NWA Worlds Heavyweight Champion Nick Aldis recently appeared on the It’s Our House podcast. The former Magnus in TNA discussed a number of topics on the show, including the WWE releases that have taken place over the past few weeks.

One of the Superstars released was Aldis’ wife Mickie James. “That’s just part of the game” Nick Aldis said on the podcast, talking about the likes of Aleister Black and Braun Strowman being released in shocking fashion. “You know if you’re gonna go to WWE you just need to be prepared for the good and the bad. You kind of jump on the roller coaster and hold on for dear life; it’s just sort of like that, that’s the big time, you know what I mean? Everyone knows it now, it shouldn’t come as any sort of major shock.”

“I certainly don’t want to speak on her behalf, but I think the frustration was more from how poorly used she was”
Aldis continued, discussing the fallout from Mickie James being released.

“I think most people kind of know who was responsible for that” Aldis noted. “So that was like, nobody wins. They don’t really think about the fans. But at the same time, right away I got excited about the idea of her being able to be herself again and started thinking about potential matchups that we can help promote in our own way; on our own time and give it the stage it deserves.”

You can check out the full podcast below: