Red Velvet defeated The Bunny on AEW Dynamite on Friday night. During the match, however, she landed badly on a suicide dive spot to the outside. Although she popped up immediately after, many fans were concerned that the wrestler hailing from “Straight outta yo momma’s kitchen” was injured.

Velvet took to Twitter last night to say that she is fine and to thank those that had been checking up on her.

Thank you to my AEW Family and everyone who reached out to check up on me. I’m good and still Stirring Sh*t Up ? as usual.

— Red Velvet (@Thee_Red_Velvet) June 5, 2021

Velvet is coming up on her 1-year anniversary in AEW. Her first match occurred on Dark on June 10th, 2020. She teamed with Kenzie Paige and was defeated by Brandi Rhodes and the Bunny/Allie. Velvet wouldn’t get her first win until October, but then things really turned around for her in terms of wins and losses. She went on a major win streak from mid-November until early March. Then she teamed with Cody Rhodes and lost to Jade Cargill and Shaquille O’Neal at Crossroads.

Red Velvet was officially signed to the promotion a few weeks after the mixed tag match with Cody against Shaq and Cargill. Cody Rhodes took to Twitter to announce that Velvet’s contract had been upgraded.