Renee Paquette and Jon Moxley are the proud parents of a baby girl. Paquette took to Twitter to announce the news this morning. She also stated that she will not be hosting her podcast for the next few weeks. Renee has lined up some guest hosts to cover for her, however.

“Baby girl is officially here, so I’m checking out and becoming a mom. She’s absolutely incredible!!” Paquette Tweeted. “I have a bunch of guest hosts lined up for you guys and I started with none other than my baby daddy, cool dude husband.”

Several people from the wrestling world have issued congrats to her and Moxley online.

“Congrats Renee!!!! You’re going to be such a bad ass mom. Can’t wait to see your little girl!” wrote Kayla Braxton.

Paquette was recently on Busted Open Radio and spoke about the negatives she experienced while working for WWE.

“For me it’s not the wrestling,” Paquette began. “The wrestling side of wrestling I love. It’s the production side of things that can be a kick in the lady d*ck. Just being micromanaged.”

“I don’t like being micromanaged”
Renee Paquette added. “I don’t like being under the magnifying glass as much as one is or can be in that world. You think you go through it once and ‘okay, I’m safe!’ and then like, another year later or so its ‘you’re back under the microscope again.’”