Sasha Banks has wrestled in many huge matches. There is one match that sticks out in her mind as being the greatest women’s match of all-time, however. That match was when she faced Bayley at NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn.

Banks spoke about the match recently while on the Just Women’s Sports podcast.

“It’s the most talked about match, really in the history of women’s wrestling and I’m so thankful for that match because it really changed the game of everything in the business for women. I remember that match clearly because it was two months before I got called up to the main roster and I finally made it to Raw, which was my dream since I was a 10-year-old kid, and I was NXT Women’s Champion,” Banks said.

“We’re at TakeOver: Brooklyn, the first time out of Florida and NXT is in front of a large-scale audience. We were equal to the WWE brand because of Sasha Banks, Bayley, Sami Zayn, Finn Balor. I wanted to leave a lasting impression of what I wanted my name and legacy to be in NXT before I got called up and dropped the title. I wanted to show them; first of all, we should have been the main event. Second of all, I wanted to make sure they remembered this match for the rest of their lives. I wanted the match to be the greatest women’s match of all time and it happened to be the greatest women’s match of all time,” Banks continued.

Sasha Banks has been off Smackdown since shortly after dropping the title to Bianca Belair. She’s likely been or is preparing to film content for her role in the Star Wars franchise.