Mark Henry wants to bring Braun Strowman to AEW. According to comments Henry made to TMZ recently, there is already interest on both sides for such a deal. The World’s Strongest Man told the outlet that bringing Strowman to AEW is “high on his list.”

“Super high on my list,” Henry said. “It’s not an all Mark Henry decision, but there’s already interest on both sides.”

“Hopefully by the time he’s allowed to wrestle in August, I think the middle of August, then we could have a serious conversation about contractual things of that nature but right now there’s interest on both sides,”
Henry continued. “I love that dude.”

“I talked to him, I mentored him but I tell him all the time, I can’t talk business,”
Henry added. “When your contract expires, you call and let me know and then we’ll have a talk.”

AEW’s interest in Strowman was addressed recently on Wrestling Observer Radio as well.

“Mark Henry helped recruit him (to WWE) because they have similar backgrounds as far as being really strong guys. He helped recruit him in WWE and he’s mentored him and everything like that so he is going to want to suggest he come in because they’re buddies,” said Dave Meltzer.

Strowman and Henry have met in singles action twice. Once on a house show from 2016 and another from RAW on February 13th, 2017. Strowman won both matches. The last time they were both in the same match together was the Greatest Royal Rumble event on April 27th, 2018 from Saudi Arabia. That match was also won by Braun Strowman.

Henry’s comments can be heard in the player below: