Former WWE star Andrade has returned to action, but he still hasn’t made his in-ring debut for All Elite Wrestling. At an RGR Lucha Libre show in Los Angeles, Andrade teamed up with V.I.P. and Piloto Suicida to face El Hijo del Santo, Rey Leon, and Misterioso.

In the end of a chaotic, violent bout that included chair shots and high-flying wrestling, Andrade pinned El Hijo del Santo to earn his first victory since he left WWE. “El Idolo” also donned some new ring gear. Highlights of the match can be seen in the video below.

With the completion of this bout, it’s fair to say that Andrade has fully put his WWE career behind him. “El Idolo” already has at least two more matches lined up; he’ll compete at Federacion Wrestling‘s first pay-per-view on June 19, and he’ll face Alberto Del Rio on July 31.

Beyond these two bouts, the former WWE United States Champion has a major match on the horizon. He’ll challenge AEW World Champion Kenny Omega for his AAA Mega Championship at TripleMania XXIX in a clash between two renowned stars.

Andrade also moved on from WWE by signing with AEW. He has already debuted for the company, and he will speak with Jim Ross on this week’s episode of Dynamite. Given “El Idolo’s” upcoming match with Omega, it’ll be interesting to see how the opening stretch of his AEW run turns out.

In a tweet after he arrived in AEW, Andrade emphasized that he wasn’t made in WWE; he has experience all over the world.

I was not born in WWE,I’m ex WWE, yes! but EX CMLL EX NJPW, Now I’m the Superstar of @AEW and @luchalibreaaa
What’s next?
Yo no nací en WWE,trabajé con ellos que es diferente, pero si soy ex WWE, ex CMLL, ex NJPW,ex independent.Hoy Soy SUPERSTAR AEW Y AAA

— “EL IDOLO” ANDRADE (@AndradeElIdolo) June 10, 2021