Chelsea Green isn’t playing hard to get with the National Wrestling Alliance. She wants on their “Empowerrr” all-women’s PPV and is encouraging her fans to Tweet at Mickie James and the NWA to let them know.

“Mickie James is going for gold. She was just hired on by NWA to be an executive producer for the first-ever all women’s NWA PPV. I am so excited,” Green said.

“She is amazing. Clearly, she has pushed for this for years and has been overlooked so I’m so happy that she’s headed to NWA.”

“She is such an icon for all the women, not just women, but all the women in professional wrestling. She is the epitome of talent, character, wrestling ability, promo skill, everything.”

Green would continue to say that her Hot Mess character was influenced by James stalker character in her famous angle with Trish Stratus.

“Guys, Tweet NWA, Tweet Mickie James, let her know I want to be on the goddamn show, okay?” Green said. “I want to be the m***f*** main event of Empowerrr because that’s what I deserve dammit. Mickie, if you’re listening to this, I want to be on that PPV and I want to be the main event.”

We'll 2nd this.

Alright, #NWAFam… Let @MickieJames know! Who do YOU want to see at #EMPOWERRR?

— NWA (@nwa) June 10, 2021

Green also noted during the podcast that she hurt her wrist again while training recently. She talked about how she was doing some light training with Santana Garrett when she heard a popping sound in her arm.

“I heard a nasty pop sound and guess where it came from? Surprise, surprise, my arm,” Green said.

“It hurt so much. I would say it almost hurt just as much as breaking it,” she continued.

She then went home and iced the injury. When she woke up this next morning she went to the ER because the pain was so bad. X-Rays reveal there was no fracture but doctors think she just has a lot of scar tissue build-up and that .

Green then said she reached out to WWE since her original injury happened in a WWE ring. The company allowed the recently released Green to come and work with their physiotherapist.

“I reached out to WWE and they were kind enough to let me come into the Performance Center and use their physical therapist and rehab my arm. Thank god, I’m very grateful for that.”

Green is Canadian and noted that looking at the cost of trips to the ER is kind of daunting.

“If you’re not American and you live in America, you know my struggle. The healthcare system is wild,” she said.

“I’ll be at the PC for the next couple of weeks, which is kind of funny and kind of awkward,” she continued.