Fred Rosser (FKA Darren Young in WWE) has officially signed with New Japan Pro Wrestling. He took to Twitter today to announce the news.

“I’m excited to officially announce I’ve signed W/ NJPW! All I can say moving forward is, don’t ever let your dreams just be dreams because as long as you’re patient & believe in your dreams, anything is possible. Patience is a talent,” Rosser Tweeted.

Rosser has been wrestling on episodes of New Japan Strong since September. He just finished a trilogy of matches with HIKULEO. Rosser defeated him in their first singles match in February. HIKULEO then defeated him in the 1st round of the tournament to determine the first New Japan Strong Openweight Champion. They then had a trilogy no disqualification bout last month which Rosser won.

In addition to wrestling with NJPW, Rosser has been with the NWA as well lately. He was defeated by JTG on the When Our Shadows Fall PPV last week.

Rosser had a 12-year career in WWE as Darren Young from 2005 to 2017. He was part of the NEXUS angle in 2010-11. Young and Titus O’Neil then wrestled as the Prime Time Players from 2012-14 and then again from 2015-16. They are 1x WWE Tag Team Champions having held the belts for 70 days in 2015.

I’m excited to officially announce I’ve signed W/ NJPW! All I can say moving forward is, don’t ever let your dreams just be dreams because as long as you’re patient & believe in your dreams, anything is possible. Patience is a talent #njpwSTRONG #blockthehate @njpw1972 @njpwworld

— nodaysoff FRED ROSSER III (@realfredrosser) June 14, 2021