Jon Moxley and wife Renee Paquette announced on Twitter earlier this week that they became proud parents of their baby girl Nora. In the announcement, Paquette also stated that she would not be hosting her podcast Oral Sessions for the next few weeks. “Baby girl is officially here, so I’m checking out and becoming a mom. (She’s absolutely incredible!!)” Paquette tweeted. She added that her husband Jon Moxley would be among the first of many guest hosts for the show. “I have a bunch of guest hosts lined up for you guys and I started with none other than my baby daddy, cool dude husband.”

Jon Moxley starred as the guest host of the podcast and answered a variety of questions from fans. One of the questions asked was about what Moxley would feel if Nora decided to become a professional wrestler too. The former AEW World Champion was very positive of the notion and said he would absolutely support her.

“If she was really passionate about it, then, yeah, go for it. If not, if she was just like playing around, then go play around with it,” Jon Moxley said.

Jon Moxley also talked about his passion about wrestling, stating that he was absolutely “gung-ho” about it, calling wrestling his life. “Sometimes you get into some stuff and you play around. sometimes you’re gung-ho about something, I was gung-ho about this, this was all I’ve ever wanted to do. I was not playing around having fun.” Moxley added, “This was not, let’s try this out, see if it works out, you know, some people come into wrestling with that attitude and then go on to make millions of dollars, then they get really good at it, you know? So it can work. But [with] me, this was my life. This was it. There’s no other anything.”

He continued, saying that he would assess her mindset about it but he would still support her even if she wants to be something else like a “circus performer, or a math teacher, or join the Peace Corps, or be a pro wrestler or a hockey player, or ringette.”

Moxley said that he would want his daughter to do whatever she wants to do and he’ll support her.

Jon Moxley was also asked if he would still be so supportive if his daughter wanted to compete in death matches. While he first admitted that his initial instinct would be to say no, he clarified that it’s hard to say because he doesn’t know his daughter yet. “I would say if you’re gonna do something, here’s how we do it safely… So, if she ever wanted to get into wrestling, in theory, I would rather guide it and make sure it was done correctly and safely and right and for the right reasons and so forth like that. But I don’t know this person yet.”