Amanda Huber is remembering her late husband Brodie Lee (Jon Huber) on Father’s Day. She took to social media to post a message about how great a father Brodie was.

“My husband was human and by no means a perfect person. What he was however, was the most incredible father I had ever seen. Nobody loved these 2 wild boys as much as he did,” Amanda wrote on Instagram.

“He became the most dedicated father I had ever seen. Brodie became his entire world. He held me tight after multiple miscarriages until our little rainbow Rhino came along. Those little boys were his reason for doing everything. Anyone who met Jon knew of his love for his kids and how proud he was to be a dad.”

Amanda Huber also noted recently that Brodie Lee Jr. (-1) missed some AEW tapings recently due to his grades slipping. He got them back up and was back on the show pretty quickly, however.

“100% He stopped doing his work so he lost privileges,” wrote Amanda of her son, Brodie. “I don’t make any money off any appearances he does at AEW, it’s purely for fun. It’s his favorite place in the world and a reward for hard work. He managed to finish his school year with all A’s & B’s despite slipping up a bit. I’m very proud of him.”

Amanda Huber wasn’t the only one paying tribute to Brodie Lee today. Matthew Rehwoldt, the former Aiden English, also spoke about Brodie Lee. He posted the following to Twitter:

“I’m taking today to wish a Happy Father’s Day to the memory of my friend Jon – who was one of the best dads I’ve EVER seen, bar none. And to my friend Amanda, a superhero who continues to raise their beautiful kids.”