ONE Heavyweight Champion Arjan Singh Bhullar has called out Jake Hager following the MMA-style match in AEW this week. Hager defeated Wardlow to kick-off Dynamite on Friday night.

Bhullar took to social media to send a message to Hager:

Hey @RealJakeHager congrats on that squash match w/Wardlow. How bout we give the fans a real fight inside the @AEW squared circle live on @tntdrama and @AEWonTNT? Bellator vs ONE. Winner gets the mace of Hanuman and the right to be called the #GodOfWrestling

— Arjan Singh Bhullar (@TheOneASB) June 21, 2021

Bhullar also had something to say about former Bellator fighter Bobby Lashley‘s match last night.

McIntyre blew it! The fans want 2 see REAL hell in a cell. Lock me in there w/ @fightbobby I'll bring it live on @peacockTV No rounds No time limit No referree. Bellator vs ONE. Winner gets both @wwe ONE belts n the mace of Hanuman w/the right 2 reign as almighty #GodOfWrestling

— Arjan Singh Bhullar (@TheOneASB) June 21, 2021

In May, Bhullar called out any of the stars from AEW and WWE after winning ONE’s heavyweight title.

“I have reached the pinnacle of this sport now I want to attack the pro-wrestling industry. AEW, WWE, I’m coming for you guys next, consider this a warning shot,” Bhullar said.

The Indo-Canadian MMA fighter had hoped he would be walked to the cage at UFC 215 by another Indo-Canadian Champion, Jinder Mahal in 2017. Unfortunately, scheduling commitments prevented Jinder from doing so, however.

Bhullar spoke to Lockerroom India about wanting to face Hager.

“In All Elite, I like Jake Hager, He is a Bellator Fighter. He is supposed to be the tough guy, I’d like to get in there with him. I like what the Inner Circle and Pinnacle, what they got going on. I like Taz, the FTW belt, I like that. Over in WWE, Jinder [Mahal] is there, Shanky is there, Veer is there, these guys. I like Bobby Lashley, another Bellator Fighter, who wrestled at a high level before that. I like that as well. There are options everywhere,” he said

“I’m picking a fight with them. That’s the plan. They got a lot of tough guys out there and I think I’m the biggest and baddest and I want to go out there and mix it up with them. Doesn’t matter which company or promotion, I want to take on the industry, and whoever steps up and sits at the table with us, that’s the one we are going after,” he continued.