Taya Valkyrie is now known as Franky Monet in NXT. The former Reina de Reinas and Knockouts Champion recently took part in an interview with PW Insider and spoke about the differences and similarities between Taya and Franky.

“She is a work in progress still,” Monet said about her current character. “I just feel like Franky is just an elevated version of Taya and just a little bit nuttier. And I feel like the way people are going to get to know who I am is through these matches and through all the backstage segments and just getting to understand who I am, and also just realizing that never judge a book by its cover.”

Monet continued to talk about her character and how she’s “a little bit crazy.”

“I may be blonde and carry a puppy dog and wear fur and all this shiny stuff, but I’m an absolute bad-ass that has no problem having a street fight at a moment’s notice,” Monet continued. “I am a little bit crazy. There’s a reason they call me La Wera Loca, and I have been that for 10 years.

“So, I think that I’m going to surprise a lot of people, because they’re going to be too quick to judge from what they see. But it’s just going to take time and it’s going to take having killer matches, which I know I will do. And yeah, it’s going to be very interesting, but I’m super excited and just growing with my fans.”

As Taya Valkyrie, Monet has won numerous titles in wrestling. She is a 3x Reina de Reinas Champion in AAA. In Impact, she holds the record for the longest single-reign with the Knockouts title in history as well.

Monet defeated Cora Jade in her debut on the NXT brand. She is scheduled to have her second match on tonight’s show. Her opponent has yet to be named, however.