A GoFundMe has been set up to help former TNA commentator Don West as he battles brain lymphoma. West’s diagnosis was revealed last week when he posted a letter to the News Radio 560 KPQ website. The station hosts “The Don West Show” which the 58-year-old is hoping to return to.

“I am praying the chemotherapy will help me heal faster and hopefully I’ll be back on the radio soon,” West wrote in his letter.

As of this writing, 80 people have donated a total of $6,364 to the fund. Many of the donations to the fund have been made anonymously. A few notable names have made sizeable donations with their names attached, however, including Max Castor and Matt Cardona.

Don West is a good man who is beloved in the wrestling industry.

Join us in supporting him in his fight against lymphoma by visiting https://t.co/KZyjfiDYQq!

— Arn Anderson (@TheArnShow) June 22, 2021

“Don is a devoted husband to his beautiful wife Terri. He has been blessed to work with and meet so many people through his work with the Shop at Home Network, TNA Wrestling, the Wenatchee Wild Hockey Team, and most recently with Cherry Creek Media and News Radio 560 KPQ radio station and the Don West Show,”
a description of the GoFundMe reads.

“Don and Terri would like to thank you for the outpouring of love and prayers since the announcement and for coming alongside them on this health journey. And he is anxious to return to his show!”