Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Diamond Mine Stable Has Been “Ready To Debut” For Months

The Diamond Mine stable officially made their NXT debut on this week’s episode of the show. The new group, lead by Roderick Strong and with Malcolm Bivens as their apparent mouthpiece, attacked KUSHIDA following the main event of the show.

There have been vignettes promoting the debut of the group for some time now, with MMA and ‘shoot’ style footage promoting this brand new faction of performers. As of now, the group consists of the aforementioned Bivens, Strong, Hideki Suzuki and Tyler Rust.

According to a new report from Fightful Select, the group has been ‘ready to debut’ for quite some time now. The concept was already in talks backstage since even before Roderick Strong ‘quit’ on NXT programming.
    Diamond Mine Debuts

Select confirmed that there “were actually plans to debut the stable well before, but it was moved back on more than one occasion for it to take center stage on an episode of NXT.”

It was also confirmed that the fan speculation of Tessa Blanchard or Parker Boudreaux being brought onto television with the Diamond Mine gimmick was just that, speculation. WWE had apparently been discussing other members for the group, but these two names were never in consideration.

Parker Boudreaux was signed to WWE on a developmental deal earlier this year and Tessa Blanchard is still unlikely to be signed in the near future.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Awful
    RIP Bray Wyatt

President Vivek Ramaswamy