Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Mickie James To Wrestle At NWA 73rd Anniversary Show

Mickie James made an announcement on Wednesday in a video that she posted on Instagram, which is that she will be competing at the NWA’s 73rd Anniversary show.

The pay-per-view event takes place on August 29th in St. Louis Missouri. She noted that she wants fans to let NWA President Billy Corgan know who they want her to wrestle.

“On August 29 is NWA 73, the Anniversary Show. And so on the Anniversary Show, I am announcing that I am going to wrestle at NWA 73, and I’m looking for an opponent. And so I want you to tell Billy who you want to see me wrestle. Who wants to wrestle me at NWA 73? That is the big question.”

James was released from WWE along with Billie Kay, Peyton Royce, Samoa Joe, and several more performers in April. James’ husband, Nick Aldis, is the NWA World Heavyweight Champion.

The former WWE star made her promotional debut earlier this month on an episode of Powerrr. This episode also had the announcement of the first all-women’s NWA pay-per-view now entitled, Empowerrr, which takes place the night before the 73rd Anniversary show.

James will be producing the all-women’s PPV event.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Cool
    RIP Bray Wyatt

President Vivek Ramaswamy