Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Joey Janela Kicked Out Of School Board Meeting For Trolling With Anti-Mask Rant

AEW star Joey Janela interrupted a Seminole County school board meeting Tuesday and was subsequently kicked out for trolling the officials in attendance in what appeared to be a Borat-type appearance.

Janela was at the meeting, as was released WWE referee Drake Wuertz, who has been actively protesting against the mask mandate in recent months. Wuertz has also promoted conspiracy theories related to Q-anon.

After getting kicked out of the meeting, Janela tweeted:

I was kicked out within 5 min for yelling at a doctor or something…. he was a liar!

As seen in the video below, Janela can be heard going on a rant at around the 2:10:25 mark, which appears to be him trolling. Wuertz’s speech can be heard at the 1:44:10 mark. Wuertz continued to insist that children shouldn’t be forced to wear masks and also explained why he’s against vaccinations.

Wuertz, fka Drake Younger, was released by WWE last month. In the aftermath of his release, reports surfaced of Wuertz picking up significant backstage heat in WWE due to his political beliefs.

See below for Janela’s tweets and the video from Seminole County school board meeting:

I got dressed up tonight to check out my local Seminole county school board meeting! #GODBLESSAMERICA #USA #JESUS #UNMASKTHECHILDREN #FAUCIFRAUD #MASKOFF #SAVETHEKIDS #MAKEAMERICAGREATAGAIN pic.twitter.com/kmYwcpJ26Q

— “The Bad Boy” Joey Janela (@JANELABABY) June 23, 2021

I was kicked out within 5 min for yelling at a doctor or something…. he was a liar!

I wanted to speak but I had to pre fill out some form, but here’s me practicing on the way…. pic.twitter.com/dLU7oYiB7W

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Idiot
    RIP Bray Wyatt

President Vivek Ramaswamy