PROGRESS Wrestling star Gisele Shaw has stated her intent for a match against former WWE Superstar Mickie James. The Canadian/Filipina ‘Quintessential Diva’ took to Twitter to post a throwback photo of her and ‘Hardcore Country’ Mickie James before saying that the match needs to happen.

“Throwback to the first time I met @MickieJames before I started training” Gisele Shaw tweeted. “We’d cross paths again a few years later, however it was in catering…”

“I’d love to see her again but this time in the ring and make one of my dreams come true!”
The PROGRESS Women’s Division star added, “Hardcore Country vs The Quintessential Diva.”

Gisele Shaw recently appeared on WWE’s The Bump, where she would make a challenge to WWE RAW Superstar Charlotte Flair. Shaw appeared on the show alongside Kanji ahead of their Best of 3 Series final for the PROGRESS Women’s final, which Kanji would eventually win and become the new Champion after NXT UK Superstar Jinny had to vacate the title.

Shaw is currently set for a match at PROGRESS Chapter 114 against Taonga. Chapter 114: Set Eyeballs To Stun will be available on Peacock in United States and WWE Network everywhere else as of 5pm BST on Saturday July 3.