Sefa Fatu is the younger brother of Jimmy and Jey Uso, the son of Rikishi, and cousin to Universal Champion Roman Reigns. He was trained by his father but more recently moved to Las Vegas and was training with the Future Stars of Wrestling (FSW) promotion and academy.

He appeared on the MuscleManMalcolm YouTube show recently and discussed his future in wrestling and differences between him and his brothers.

“I’m more of like a brawler,” Fatu said during the interview. “A lot of fans have never seen before, never seen me wrestle, I’m bigger than my brothers. So, I move different than them. My swagger is different, my body is different than them. I move more like a heavier guy. I’m still quick in there in the ring but my style is more like my Dad’s.”

“My brothers are like the high flyers, I like to stay on the ground,”
he continued. He’d continue to say he can fly when he needs to, however.

Fatu was also asked about possibly playing football for the XFL but he says his focus is geared to wrestling right now.

“I’m like done with football, you know what I’m saying? I’ll always go back to coaching because I’ve got so much love for the game but since I’ve put everything into wrestling, I think I just want to go on that route,” he said.

Fatu put out a thank you and farewell Tweet to FSW recently which has led to speculation he could be headed to a major organization shortly. He wasn’t giving hints as to where he might end up, however.

Fatu also commented on the storyline involving his brothers and cousin on Smackdown.

“I think they are doing a good job, first of all. It’s been a year since they’ve been running Smackdown and I think I like this whole storyline. You know, my cousin better ease up before I slide up in there, leave my brothers alone,” he continued.

Back in December, Cody Rhodes responded to a Tweet Fatu posted with him near an AEW logo.

I’ve never met an Uce that couldn’t wrestle at the highest level!

Might need to make a scouting trip to see Sefa…

— Cody (@CodyRhodes) December 23, 2020