Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry LA Knight Reveals His Plans for New ‘Butler’ Cameron Grimes

WWE NXT Superstar LA Knight defeated Cameron Grimes on this week’s episode of NXT to retain his Million Dollar Championship. With Knight winning the match during the Great American Bash, he now has the services of Grimes as a ‘butler’ for the foreseeable future.

It appears as though WWE will be looking to have elements of the original angle between Ted DiBiase and Virgil, with the man now know for liking his ‘F*CK MONEY’ turning on DiBiase and becoming a big star for a very short time.

LA Knight revealed the plans he has for Cameron Grimes after NXT aired on the WWE YouTube channel. “I’m the Million Dollar mega star and now I have help. I got my own help,” LA Knight began when talking to cameras backstage at the Capitol Wrestling Center in Orlando, Florida.

“The clause in the contract says that I have to give him a day to gather his stuff before he can come over [to my house] to do stuff for me” Knight continued.

“Well, Cameron, I hope you got your plunger, toilet brush and all the plumbing gear you need, because I got some toilets for you to clean” the Million Dollar Champion continued.

“I got some cars for you to clean and some meals for you to cook for me. I got an expensive chef but now I have free help, and I love it” LA Knight then concluded.

It is not confirmed exactly how long this angle is expected to go on for, but it looks as if we’re in for the long haul on this one.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

Eli is a superstar. WWE better understand what they have in him.

Quote Originally Posted by Smartmark View Post
    Eli is a superstar. WWE better understand what they have in him.
    I agree 100%.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***