Nick Gage will face Matt Cardona at GCW Homecoming on July 24th. Gage recently appeared on Busted Open Radio and issued some comments directed at his upcoming opponent.

“Listen, I’m going to carve Matt Cardona up,” Gage said on the show. “He needs to understand what he’s getting himself into. I’m going to break a lightube over my f***ing head and then I’m going to take that sharp piece off that light tube and I’m going to stab him with it. And then I’m going to keep it in his skin and I’m going to go right down his f***ing body.”

“He’s going to feel that burn, man. This guy has no clue what he is getting himself into.”

Cardona appeared on Busted Open last month and didn’t sound concerned about his match with Gage, however.

“I have to be a man and shut him up. Deathmatch wrestling, I respect the hell out of it. It’s not for me or my style, but when I dropped him with the DDT, I sliced my elbow on the glass. I’m doing the offensive move. There’s no doubt that it’s dangerous and real. I was walking to the back wondering where the blood was coming from, and it was coming from me. Am I crazy for getting involved? Probably.”

Gage will be putting his GCW title on the line in the match. So far, the only other confirmed match for Night 1 of GCW Homecoming is 2 Cold Scorpio taking on the Grim Reefer.