Last night at Slammiversary, Jay White came out at the end of the night and stood in the ring with Kenny Omega, Don Callis, and the Good Brothers. The show would go off the air before fans could see if White was aligning with the Elite, however.

While it might have felt as though the show cut out early before fans had a chance to see the angle, this was the intention all along.

What happened after the show went off the air was addressed on Wrestling Observer Radio.

“I was told it went off exactly as planned,” said Dave Meltzer regarding the finish of the PPV.

Bryan Alvarez then detailed what happened after the show went off the air.

“FinJuice hit the ring and Jay White laid them out,” said Alvarez. “And apparently I guess we can watch that on TV this coming week.”

Meltzer then detailed how the angle came together.

“It’s part of the deal for getting the New Japan talent. Jay White and Finlay is the co-main event for the Los Angeles New Japan Show. So, I’m sure that we’ll see this on New Japan World, and perhaps part of the deal to get some of these guys on the show, especially Jay White, is that they get to shoot that angle for their own show.”

“It certainly would appear that there is a Kenny Omega and Jay White match coming somewhere in Impact,”
Meltzer continued. “Perhaps at Bound for Glory and that’s a really interesting match.”