Chelsea Green has had a big week. Despite having a broken arm, Green made surprise appearances on the ROH PPV on July 11th and then Impact’s Slammiversary PPV on July 17th.

Green talked about returning to Impact Wrestling on her “Green with Envy” podcast. She said that she contacted Impact immediately following her release from WWE.

“It was definitely my first instinct when I got fired from WWE to pick up the phone and call my old bosses at Impact Wrestling,” Green said.

“I left Impact on great terms with everyone and kept in touch with everyone throughout the years.”

She continued to say that her old bosses at Impact knew that she had to find out for herself if WWE was right for her.

“Impact welcomed me back with open arms and I’m so thankful for them,” she continued.

Green also talked about how the Maryland Athletic Commission would not allow her to wrestle with a broken arm. This prevented her from wrestling at ROH’s Best in the World PPV. Green did wrestle on Slammiversary, however. She teamed with her partner Matt Cardona and defeated the team of Brian Myers and Tenille Dashwood.

“[Tennessee] doesn’t have a health commission. So they cannot ban me from wrestling with a broken arm. So, I f***ing did it. Last week, I was upset that I couldn’t wrestle for Ring of Honor in the Women’s Championship tournament, but I understood why. The Maryland commission was not having it, but in Nashville, it’s balls to the wall and we were good to go.”

In addition to now appearing for both ROH and Impact, Green has made no secret that she hopes to be on the NWA Empowerrr show next month.