Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Booker T Believes Finn Balor Needs to Prove Himself to be a Contender

Finn Balor is back on the WWE main roster. Many will say it is where he should have always been. However, one Hall of Famer has spoken up about the challenge that Finn now faces. Booker T doesn’t expect Balor to have an easy time of things after moving back up from NXT to Smackdown.

“I’m going to tell you this, Finn Balor being back on the main roster, he’s gonna have to work, man. It’s almost like you’ve got your 1-10 contenders. Right now I would say is No. 10. He’s going to have to work his way back up to that No. 1 spot through his performance — through his performance and that alone. I’m going to tell you right now, if Finn Balor is lucky enough to have a dance partner like Sami Zayn, that’s going to be definitely one for him to be able to go out there and create some magic in a match like that and let the world see exactly what Finn Balor is all about.” Booker T said while talking on his Hall of Fame podcast.

Booker T wasn’t done there. It went on to say that Finn Balor will need to build a connection with the fans.

“I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a thousand times, you want to make the fans feel you in the ring …You got a guy like Finn Balor who can go out there and be not just a top Superstar on the roster, *the* top Superstar on the roster."

Booker T’s words seem mildly out of place for a star like Finn Balor. The fans know exactly what he can do, and already have a deep connection with the Irish star. The NXT audience blew up when Balor made his first-ever appearance for the brand and reacted the same way every time he worked a show.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

How has Balor not proven himself by this point? He's one of the greatest wrestlers in the business. How many does he has to job to?