Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Mark Henry Says His Retirement Match Is ‘Definitely Gonna Happen In AEW’

While Mark Henry has spent his entire pro wrestling career in WWE, the former world champion is determined to have his final match in AEW.

The WWE Hall Of Famer recently made an appearance on Battleground podcast. He reiterated his comments about preparing for a retirement match.

Henry said that his retirement match is ‘definitely gonna happen in AEW’. Though he explained that it’s not going to happen anytime soon :

“Well, it’s definitely gonna happen in AEW, It’s not going to be anytime soon, I think. I want to be 100%. I am still nursing injuries from 4 years ago.

The wrestling business is a tough business, it’s not meant for everybody.”
    said Mark Henry, “Being in my home state, it would be cool to be able to do that, but not at this current time.”

The former WWE star then discussed his upcoming commentary gig as part of AEW’s second TV show Rampage. He claimed that he wants to compete with people such as Jim Ross and Pat McAfee in his new position.

AEW Rampage will be premiering on TNT on Friday, August 13 at 10 PM right after SmackDown. Mark Henry will be one of the commentators and a top AEW star is expected to join him in the commentary booth.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

To bad we're never gonna get to see WALTER beating Henry's ass then....