W. Morrissey better known to WWE fans as Big Cass has created a spot for himself in the Impact Wrestling roster since his debut for the promotion in April earlier this year. The former WWE star recently appeared on the Pro Wrestling 4 Life podcast, where he discussed his current run and future in Impact Wrestling.

During the interview, Morrissey claimed that he doesn’t know how long his run with Impact will last. When asked if he is under contract with the promotion, the heavyweight star revealed that he is signed until October:

“I wasn’t at first, but I am signed with IMPACT until Bound For Glory in October. Things could change tomorrow. We’ll see. We’re kind of going on a ‘feel’ basis. They brought me in and I’m not stupid, I understand I’m a high risk because they don’t know what they’re getting.

We’ve gone taping by taping and they were like, ‘We’ll sign you up until Bound For Glory’ and that was cool with me” said W. Morrissey, “because I’m not interested in signing anything long-term right now. It worked out perfectly. I’m there until October for right now.”

Big Cass made his Impact Wrestling debut during the Rebellion PPV in April. He was revealed as a surprise replacement for Eric Young in an 8 men tag match.

He has been on a PPV winning streak since then. W. Morrissey defeated Rich Swann at Against All Odds and Willie Mack at Under Siege. He then beat Eddie Edwards in a singles match at this past Sunday’s Slammiversary.