Jordynne Grace is a very strong woman. She proved that again this weekend at the World National Powerlifting Federation championships. Grace broke several state and national records during her performance.

Grace’s tag-team partner, Rachael Ellering, provided Grace’s cheering section. She also live Tweeted from the event. She did so while wearing an Aja Kong t-shirt as well.

Let me also express my love and appreciation for these two women. @RachaelEllering and her mom woke up at 4AM to drive 5 hours to my competition today. I have no words for how much love I have for her.

I’ve never experienced a friendship like this before. You’re the best.

— Trisha Parker (@JordynneGrace) July 24, 2021

Today’s the day! @JordynneGrace has her powerlifting meet today and I am AMPED!

Woke up at 4:30am to road trip with my mom to be her cheering section! She’s going to kill it, you guys!

I might cry I’m so proud of her!

— Rachael Ellering (@RachaelEllering) July 24, 2021

Ellering had some fun pretending one of the judges was Arn Anderson:

Arn Anderson is somehow also a powerlifting judge

When I say she CRUSHED this

SHE SET A STATE RECORD WITH HER 3RD SQUAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was also a NATIONAL RECORD!!!!!

On to the bench press! Her opener was 200 lbs and it was CAKE! She’s unreal, you guys!

I am crying ?

Her second bench press set a state and national record!!!!!!!!! 210 lbs and she barely had to work for it. She is INCREDIBLE!!!!

Keep in mind, these have a 2 second pause on the chest so it isn’t easy!

HOW IS SHE REAL?!?!

Her first deadlift broke a state record and I broke a blood vessel in my hand clapping so hard. We are both living our best lives!

THATS MY PARTNER
THATS MY FRIEND

SHE DID IT!!!

So proud of you @JordynneGrace! You’ve worked so hard for this

She had to get a photo with the judge who looked like Arn Anderson as well:

You already know we had to get a photo with head judge and @TheArnShow’s long lost brother

— Trisha Parker (@JordynneGrace) July 25, 2021

Grace Tweeted out the following after the event:

Made weight.
Broke all three state AND national records for all three lifts.
1st place AND best overall lifter.

Thank you so much for all the support. I love you all so much.
This is just the beginning.

— Trisha Parker (@JordynneGrace) July 24, 2021

While Grace and Ellering’s friendship was strong this weekend, it’s still not clear where they stand as a team in Impact. After winning and then losing the titles to Fire N Flava, it seemed as though they were done as a team. Two weeks ago they reunited to defeat Tenille Dashwood and Kaleb with a K, however, after Dashwood attacked Jazz in the back.

In addition to being a former Knockouts Tag Team Champion, Grace is a 1x former Knockouts Champion as well. She held the title from January 18th, 2020 until dropping it to Deonna Purrazzo at last year’s Slammiversary PPV.