Last week was probably the biggest week of her WWE career for Nikki A.S.H. Not only did she manage to win the Money In The Bank briefcase at the namesake PPV on Sunday, but she successfully cashed in the contract on Monday at Raw to win her first singles’ women’s title in the company.

The new champion spoke to Sunday Post after her championship victory. Discussing how she is feeling after her big win, the female star said that it all feels like a dream:

“It hasn’t sunk in yet. It’s a dream and it feels like I don’t want anyone to wake me up.’ said Nikki, “I was just staring at it when I got back to my hotel room, thinking of all the memories, all the people that helped, encouraged and inspired me on the journey.”

Now that she is on the top of the mountain, the former Sanity member has many potential opponents looking to dethrone her and take the title for themselves.

One such potential opponent is Becky Lynch who has been rumored for a WWE return for a while now. When asked about potentially defending her title against The Man, Nikki said that she is ready for the challenge:

“I’m ready for the challenge from Becky and I truly hope it does happen, Becky and Drew [McIntyre] have been amazing role models, inspiring me and creating that blueprint.”

Apart from this, Nikki A.S.H. discussed becoming the second Scottish star to win a singles championship in WWE after Drew McIntyre and more. You can check out her full interview at this link.