Former WWE star Mojo Rawley recently spoke to Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful where he opened up about his release from the company among other things.

WWE is known for putting a lot of restrictions on the stars contracted to the promotion. Rules they have to follow not only dictate their real-life but the officials have control over their lives on social media as well.

During the interview, Rawley discussed how he feels now that he is free from such restrictions. He explained that he is once again learning what freedom smells like, now that he can do anything he wants without asking for permission:

“Now, it’s like, I’m re-learning what freedom smells and tastes like and I can do anything I want,” he said. “I don’t have to ask permission. I can start a Twitch account.

I can go to a restaurant for a nice meal and tag the restaurant on my personal social media. So, there’s a lot, man. I’m hustling. I’m busier now than I’ve ever been, which has been nuts. It just shows it was time. It’s a win-win.”

On the topic of whether or not a WWE comeback is possible somewhere down the line, Mojo Rawley revealed that he was told that the door was open for his return in future when he was let go by the officials:

“More or less. There was a lot that went into that. Maybe we’ll touch on that later. But, yeah, more or less it was like, ‘Hey, man. Door’s open. Good luck,”

After a nine-year-long career in WWE, Mojo Rawley was released from the organization back in April this year. His non-compete clause has expired but the former 24/7 champion has not revealed his future plans just yet.