Former WWE NXT Superstar Chelsea Green recently appeared on Those Wrestling Girls podcast. The ‘Hot Mess’ discussed several topics on the show, including revealing some of the pitches she had whilst in WWE.

“I really think one that stuck with me, that I tried to shove down WWE’s and NXT’s throats was always the crazy, obsessive character,” Chelsea Green began. “Someone a lot like Mickie James, but possibly a little darker, a little more like the movie Obsessed and Swimfan, kind of in that direction.”

“Very creepy. I like that,”
Green continued. “For me, character work is my thing. So I just want to do something that shows my character work and my mic skills, as well as my wrestling skills.”

Chelsea Green also admitted that she was ‘jealous’ of Alexa Bliss‘s character that currently appears on WWE television. “Trust me; I tried, I really tried. And when I saw Alexa Bliss do what she’s doing, I’m so happy for her, but I have forever been jealous of that character.”

“Because I know that that is the exact type of character I would’ve thrived [in] if I was given it. But, you know, that’s the crazy thing about wrestling,”
the IMPACT and ROH star would conclude.