Former WCW star Konnan recently appeared on a special AdFreeShows event over at their Patreon. Konnan discussed the ongoing Pinnacle vs The Inner Circle feud during the show, which includes the ongoing feud between Santana & Ortiz and Pinnacle’s FTR.

Santana & Ortiz of course have a long history with Konnan, with the duo having been introduced as part of the LAX stable during their time on IMPACT.

Konnan has been brought in for this feud and has appeared a couple of times on AEW programming, almost as a direct answer to FTR’s manager, Tully Blanchard.

“There are a couple of guys in this business I consider my Lucha sons like them (Santana and Ortiz), Pentagon, and Fenix”, the LAX leader revealed on the AdFreeShows event.

“Let me just put it to you this way. There’s still more to be seen in the FTR-Santana/Ortiz-Tully/Konnan thing. Just stay tuned,” Konnan concluded.

FTR and Santana & Ortiz will be colliding this week on the Fight For The Fallen episode of AEW Dynamite. Here’s the full card for that event:

• No DQ Match for the Trials of Jericho – “The Painmaker” Chris Jericho vs. Nick Gage
  • IWGP United States Championship Match – Lance Archer (c) vs. Hikuleo
  • Tony Khan makes “a major new live event announcement.”
  • 10 Man Elimination Match – Hangman Page, Evil Uno, Stu Grayson, John Silver, and Alex Reynolds vs. Kenny Omega, Matt Jackson Nick Jackson, Karl Anderson, and Doc Gallows
  • Santana and Ortiz vs. “FTR” Cash Wheeler and Dax Harwood.
  • Christian Cage, Jungle Boy, and Luchasaurus vs. Angelico, Marq Quen, and Isiah Kassidy.
  • QT Marshall’s apology to Tony Schiavone