Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry WWE RAW Live Coverage - August 23rd, 2021

Riddle has a championship celebration in store for RK-Bro

In the wake of SummerSlam, Riddle has a championship celebration in store for New Raw Tag Team Champions RK-Bro! Plus, Rhea Ripley & Nikki A.S.H. will join forces against former WWE Womne's Tag Team Champions Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler and America’s Moist Wanted is set to host another edition of “Moist TV” with special guest Logan Paul.

Announcers: Corey Graves, Jimmy Smith, and Byron Saxton.

WWE Champion Bobby Lashley and Montel Vontavious Porter make their way to the ring.

We take a look back at the WWE Championship Match.

Porter says he wants to address what happened on Sunday [sic] at SummerSlam. When Goldberg showed up a few weeks ago on Raw, they were shocked that he would show up and challenge Bobby Lashley for his title. We all know about Goldberg's extraordinary history in this industry but we also know his not so extraordinary recent history. Goldberg is a hall of famer and a powerhouse so he is a worthy challenger. We did not know he would show up with his son Gage. Porter says he does not know if Goldberg needed a confidence boost or a distraction. Goldberg showed up at SummerSlam and he looked amazing. There were a few moments when Lashley was backed up. Porter says that Goldberg got a few two counts. Goldberg only succeeded in getting Lashley angry. The angrier that Lashley gets, the stronger he gets.

Lashley beat the holy hell out of Goldberg. Goldberg's career, only a few men have beaten him but only Bobby Lashley has stopped him. Goldberg did not have a leg to stand on. Goldberg quit and that makes him a coward. The end result was that Lashley was declared as 'still' the WWE Champion. Someone jumps the barricade and attacks Lashley from behind like a coward. Lashley did what he would do to anyone who would jump into the ring. He would do it to anyone. That won't happen tonight and we are in San Diego and you are a bunch of cowards.

If anyone thinks that Bobby Lashley owes Bill Goldberg or his son an apology . . . Lashley tells them they can go to hell.

United States Champion Damian Priest shows up.

Priest asks if they are calling Goldberg a coward because he got injured and couldn't finish the match. You are calling the crowd a bunch of cowards because they won't jump you from behind? Does that man you a big man. Priest says he ain't jumping Lashley from behind and he isn't half his size. Priest says he is challenging Lashley to a match tonight.

Priest says if Lashley doesn't accept the challenge, he is the coward.

Lashley punches Priest and Porter gets out of the ring. Priest with a forearm and punches. Priest with a boot and Lashley goes to the floor.

Lashley tells Priest he is on.

We go to commercial.

Non Title Match
    Bobby Lashley (w/ MVP) vs Damian Priest

Lashley picks up Priest and sends him to the mat. Lashley with punches and he sends Priest into the turnbuckles. Lashley with shoulders in the corner and then he hits a running forearm in the corner. Lashley with a running shoulder into the corner. Lashley with a neck breaker attempt but Priest boxes the ears. Lashley with a flatliner and he sets for a spear. Priest with a jumping kick to stop the spear and Priest iwth more kicks and a discus forearm and a clothesline.

Sheamus attacks Priest from behind and he attacks Priest and the referee calls for the bell.

Winner: Damian Priest (by DQ)

Sheamus and Lashley work over Priest until Drew McIntyre comes out and he hits Sheamus on the floor and then sends Lashley to the floor. Priest clotheslines Sheamus into the crowd and Drew with an overhead belly-to-belly suplex on the floor and then a suplex onto the announce table.

We go to commercial.

Bobby Lashley and Sheamus (with MVP) vs Drew McIntyre and Damian Priest

The match is joined in progress and Drew with a head scissors on Sheamus. Drew kicks and punches Sheamus in the corner. Drew with an Irishw hip and shoulder to Sheamus. Sheamus with a European uppercut and punches in the corner. Sheamus with an Irish whip and Drew with a clothesline out of the corner. Drew with a suplex for a near fall. Sheamuw with a punch and Lashley tags in and he punches Drew. Lashley chokes Drew and connects with shoulders in the corner. Lashley runs into a boot but Lashley with a double thrust to the throat.

Sheamus tags in and he connects with forearms. Drew with a forearm. Priest tags in and he kicks Sheamus in the ribs. Priest with punches but Sheamus with a forearm. Priest with a back elbow and an Irish whip. Priest with an elbow into the corner followed by a Broken Arrow for a near fall. Priest with a back elbow and Lashley thinks about getting involved but it was a distraction to allow Sheamus to send Priest to the floor. Lashley tags in and he sends Priest into the ringside barrier and the ring post. Lashley goes back to the floor and he sends Prist into the ringside barrier. Lashley picks up Priest and runs him into the ring post again.

We go to commercial.

We are back and Sheamus with a knee drop for a near fall. Sheamus with a reverse chin lock on Priest. Priest backs Sheamus into the corner and he snap mares Sheamus out of the corner. Sheamus with a tilt-a-whirl slam for a near fall. Lashley tags in and he kicks Priest. Lashley with a head and arm choke. Lashley keeps Priest from making the tag and Sheamus tags in and he kicks Priest. Sheamus with a foraerm. Priest blocks a suplex and he punches Sheamus. Priest misses a spinning heel kick and Sheamus with a uranage back breaker and we get stereo poses. Sheamus with a forearm to the lower back and he does it a few more times. Priest with a back elbow.

Priest with a flying clothesline and both men are down. Lashley and Drew tag in and Drew with clotheslines and an overhead belly-to-belly suplex followed by one out of the corner. Drew with a neck breaker. Drew sets for the Claymore with the countdown but Sheamus distracts him and Lashley with a choke slam. Lashley sets for a spear but Drew moves and Lashley hits the ring post shoulder first. Sheamus tags in and punches Drew. Drew with an Irish whip and Sheamus sends Drew to the apron. Drew with a punch and he goes up top. Sheamus stops Drew and sets for a super Air Raid Crash and he hits it but he can only get a near fall.

Sheamus sets for a Brogue Kick but Drew moves and Drew gets Sheamus up. Priest tags in and Priest with a round kick and a springboard leg lariat. Priest knocks Lashley off the apron. Priest runs into a jumping knee. Lashley has had enough so he goes to the back with Porter. Sheamus wants to know what is going on and Drew tags in and he hits a Claymore for the three count.

Winners: Drew McIntyre and Damian Priest

We look at what happened last week on Raw with Eva Marie and Doudrop as well as what Eva Marie did at SummerSlam.

Backstage:
    Sarah is in the back with Doudrop. Sarah asks what happened at SummerSlam.

She says she made a mistake associating herself with Eva Marie. Eva got her in the door but I am not here to be treated that way. I like the name so I will keep it. The next time I see Eva . . .

Eva Marie hits Doudrop with a case and slams Doudrop's head into the case.

Sarah asks Doudrop if she is okay and she calls Eva a bitch.

Backstage:
    Karrion Kross makes his way to the ring and he has a Gladiator mask on.

We go to commercial.

Karrion Kross vs Ricochet

Kross with an exploder and then he kicks Ricochet in the corner. Ricochet with a kick and punches. Ricochet misses a clothesline and Kross with a clothesline of his own. Kross with a power bomb and he picks up Ricochet and gets Ricochet on his shoudlers and then hits the Doomsday Saito. Kross puts Ricochet in the Kross Jacket and Ricochet taps out.

Winner: Karrion Kross

We take a look at Sarah no selling Baron Corbin for Big E and Logan Paul. We see Baron yelling at Sarah for not continuing to interview him. Logan calls Baron an asshole.

Backstage:
    Logan Paul is in the back with Erik and Ivar and they give him a shirt.

We go to commercial.

Backstage:
    We are back and Sheamus is in the back. He yells at Lashley. He says he saved his ass earlier and then you leave me hanging. Lashley says they don't have business. Sheamus says he wants to get in the ring with Lashley.

John Morrison is in the ring and he welcomes everyone to his show.

Logan Paul makes his way to the ring.

Logan thanks John for the invite. He says that he knows you don't love him but he loves you all and the WWE. Morrison talks about Logan and his brother and what they are doing in boxing. Morrison asks Logan what is next for the Paul Brothers.

Miz interrupts and makes his way to the ring.

Miz says Morrison forgot to introduce him because he is Logan Paul's favorite Superstar.

Logan says he is more of a New Day fan. Logan says they are boxing and he got to fight Floyd Mayweather. He says that his brother is fighting Tyronne Woodley in Cleveland this weekend.

Miz interrupts and points out that he is from Cleveland like the Paul brothers. Miz says Logan has made mad money and bigger headlines. Miz asks Logan when will his brother be getting knocked out this weekend.

Logan says that Jake is going to be the one to knock someone out and Logan says if Miz asks any more questions like that, he will be getting knocked out.

Morrison says that he knows everyone would love to see Logan beat up Miz, and Miz yells at Morrison.

Miz tells Morrison that his show is a rip off of MizTV.

Logan says he is going to go but they can continue to argue.

Miz tells Morrison it is his fault that Logan is leaving. Morrison says this is all about Miz. Miz says he should be wrestling for championships. Morrison says that Miz was faking his injury. Miz says he wasn't faking na injury.

Miz and Morrison argue and then Xavier Woods interrupts because he will be facing Miz.

We go to commercial.

Miz (w/ Morrison) vs Xavier Woods

Woods goes for the leg but Miz avoids Woods. They lock up and Miz with a side head lock. Woods backs Miz into the corner and Woods with a clean break. They lock up and Miz with a side head lock. Woods escapes and gets a near fall with a rollup. Miz with a side head lock. Woods with a side head lock and take down. Miz kicks Woods away and hits a shoulder tackle. Woods with a kick and he is sent to the apron and Miz drops Woods on the apron.

Miz sends Woods back into the ring and Miz comes off the turnbuckles but Woods moves. Woods with chops and he puts the leg in the ropes. Woods with a drop kick to the leg. Miz with a knee to the midsection and another knee. Woods with a back heel kick and a back senton for a near fall. Woods misses a drop kick through the ropes and Miz sends Woods into the ringside barrier. Miz distracts the referee and Morrison wets down the ringside area. Woods sends Miz slipping and sliding into the ring steps.

We go to commercial.

We are back and Miz kicks Woods. Miz misses a kick and Woods with a rollup for a near fall. Miz pushes Woods into the turnbuckles and Miz kicks Woods. Miz misses the Awesome Clothesline and Woods with a hanging neck breaker. Woods punches Miz and he adds some chops. Miz is sent to the floor. Woods with a drop kick through the ropes. Woods with a flip dive onto Miz. Woods goes up top and hits a cross body for a near fall. Miz with a kick and DDT for a near fall. Miz sets for the Skull Crushing Finale and Woods ducks when Morrison gets on the apron and sprays wildly. The referee deals with Morrison and Miz with a rollup but the referee is not in position to make the count.

Woods with a rollup for the three count.

Winner: Xavier Woods

After the match:
    Miz shows some frustration with Morrison and Morrison wants to play around with him. Morrison says it was an accident and he apologizes. Morrison and Miz have their Drip Sticks and Miz with a forearm and punches to Morrison. Miz kicks Morrison and Morrison goes to the apron. Miz with a thrust kick. Miz with a Skull Crushing Finale.

Miz leaves the ring.

We take a look back at the Raw Women's Championship Match from Saturday.

Backstage:
    We see Rhea Ripley arriving at the building and Nikki almost ambushes her to ask her to be her tag team partner against Nia and Shayna.

Rhea says beating the hell out of Nia and Shayna will lift her spirits so she is in.

We go to commercial.

Backstage:
    We are back and Reggie walks past an ice cream truck and he talks about how he had to deal with bullies. He buys two ice creams for 'Swamp Monster' R Truth and Akira Tozawa. Reggie climbs a tree and then bounces onto the ice cream truck and then he leaps off. The ruck drives away and the guy from the circus in suspenders runs out because someone stole his truck.

We take a look at Randy Orton and Riddle winning the tag titles on Saturday night.

Backstage:
    Riddle scoots in the back and he sees Randy Orton. Riddle wants a hug but Orton tells him not to hug him. Riddle says he is excited for this celebration and Orton will like it. Orton says he is not big on surprises or celebrations. He asks Riddle not to do anything stupid.

Riddle asks Orton if he would do anything stupid. Riddle thinks about it and he scoots away.

We go to commercial.

Backstage:
    We are back and Ali asks Mansoor if he is ready for Jinder Mahal since he is a former Champion. Mansoor says he appreciates Ali's help but he does not want any assistance because he wants to win the right way.

Mansoor (w/ Mustafa Ali) vs Jinder Mahal (w/ Veer and Shanky)

Mahal with forearms and punches. Mansoor with a kick and he tries for a cross body but Mahal catches Mansoor and hits a suplex. Ali asks if he can help while Mahal grabs him on the apron. Mansoor drops Mahal onto the top rope and Mansoor with a cross body for a near fall. Mahal with a thrust kick. Mahal with a snap mare and knee drop. Mahal with an arm bar and chin bar. Mansoor with a jaw breaker and drop kick but Mahal with a thrust kick. Mahal kicks Mansoor in the corner. Mahal does not listen to the referee's count and he is disqualified.

Winner: Mansoor (by DQ)

After the match
    Mahal continues to choke and kick Mansoor in the ropes. Ali turns his back on Mansoor on the floor. He asks Mansoor what happened. He tells him they can do it Mansoor's way or his way.

Backstage:
    Drew McIntyre is with Damian Priest and Priest says that a champ has to look good at all times. He thanks Drew for having his back. He says Sheamus and Lashley are two people he doesn't like. You beat Sheamus on Saturday and I beat Sheamus tonight. Priest says it was a dream to be the US Champion. He says it is living the dream. Drew says Damian is coming out with him to see how he measures up.

Raw Women's Champion Charlotte Flair makes her way to the ring.

We go to commercial.

We are back and Charlotte asks if there was any doubt that she wouldn't be standing here tonight as the Raw women's champion? Charlotte says she is a 12 time champion. She says she is the most decorated female in WWE. Once again, no one compares to the Opportunity, the Queen, and your champion. She says she is surprised you haven't made a commemorative statue yet. No female will be able to come close to the legacy I leave behind. I will hold on to this title as long as I can. I don't need friends. I do not need family. I sure as hell don't need the WWE Universe. All I need, I have right here (as she holds up the title belt).

Charlotte says when she woke up this morning, she took a long look in the mirror. I saw more than these beautiful cheekbones, this chiseled physique, and this glowing talent that God could have given me. I saw your Raw Women's Champion. I wanted to give all of you the chance to walk around in this outfit with this title instead of that pint sized contender who held the title. I am here to restore order. It is time a real woman held this title. Charlotte says she is not messing around any more. I hope everyone in the locker room is watching. I started the first Women's Evolution and I am starting a new one.

Alexa Bliss' music interrupts and she has Lilly with her.

Alexa congratulates Charlotte on winning the title and she says that her and Lilly wanted to say hi.

Shayna Baszler asks Nia if she really wants to team with her tonight. Nia says she had an opportunity to get into the title picture and took it. Charlotte stole the victory and is the champion. Shayna says we know how Charlotte is. She says when they are on the same page, no one beats us. Shayna says they need to show that they are the unstoppable force.

We go to commercial.

We are back and Elias says before WWE stood for Walk With Elias, it was World Wrestling Entertainment. I conquered entertainment, now I will fight for a championship. The Old Elias is dead. Long live Elias, the WWE Superstar.

Nikki A.S.H. and Rhea Ripley vs Shayna Baszler and Nia Jax

Rhea and Shayna start things off. They lock up and Shayna with a waist lock take down. Shayna with a wrist lock and she stands on the head. Shayna tries to stomp on the elbow but Rhea blocks it and sends Shayna face first to the mat. Rhea with a kick and Nikki tags in and Rhea sends Nikki onto Shayna for a splash and a near fall. Nikki with a victory roll for a near fall. Nikki with a satellite head scissors and then she is sent to the apron. Nikki with a shoulder and slingshot La Magistral for a near fall. Nia tags in and she kicks Nikki. Nikki with kicks to the leg and Nia picks up Nikki. Shayna pulls Rhea off the apron after tagging in and Nia slams Nikki to the mat and Shayna kicks Nikki to the floor.

We go to commercial.

We are back and Nia sends Nikki to the mat. Nia pulls Nikki into her corner and tags Shayna back i. Nia picks up Nikki and Shayna with a running knee for a near fall. Shayna with punches. Shayna with an Irish whip and Nikki goes face first into the turnbuckle. Nia tags in and hits a running hip into the corner and decides to throw in some Stinkfacing. Nia throws Nikki to the mat. Nia runs into boots and Nikki sends Nia into the turnbuckles. Nia tries to knock Rhea off the apron but Rhea escapes. Nia has Nikki accidentally knock Shayna off the apron. Nia goes to the turnbuckles and Nikki with a drop kick to the back of the leg. Rhea tags in and so does Shayna. Rhea with short arm clotheslines to Shayna followed by a head butt.

Rhea with a snap mare and she kicks Nia off the apron and follows with a drop kick to Shayna. Rhea with a thrust kick and Northern Lights suplex for a near fall. Shayna with an elbow but Rhea kicks Shayna from the corner. Rhea with a missile drop kick and Nia breaks up the cover with a splash onto Shayna. Rhea kicks Nia to the floor. Nikki with a cross body onto Nia on the floor. Rhea with another head butt and RipTide for the three count.

Winners: Rhea Ripley and Nikki A.S.H.

Backstage:
    John Morrison is in the back and he says after tonight that's it. No more Miz and Morrison. He says he is ending this next week when he gets that double crossing son of a bitch in the ring.

Raw Tag Team Champion Riddle makes his way to the ring.

We go to commercial.

We are back and Riddle throws out a Bro and he runs through the history of him and Randy Orton and they won the titles on Saturday. He says it is time for the dopest celebration. Riddle brings out Randy Orton.

Orton asks Riddle about the balloons.

Riddle tells Mike to do what they rehearsed and he introduces them and we get pyro and a graphic on the nig screem.

Riddle says friendship is as important as a championsip. He says he got Randy something special.

Riddle gives Randy his own scooter and Riddle says he made it himself. He says this is the biggest and best Christmas gift ever.

The fun is interrupted by the former Tag Team Champion AJ Styles.

AJ points at them and then Omos comes up behind AJ.

AJ tells Omos that Randy got a stupid scooter to break across your knee. AJ says he saw that Randy didn't get him anything. No gift, No candy. No plant. AJ tells Riddle not to fret. He got Riddle a gift. A Phenomenal Forearm for you. I will beat you like I have done before and it will happen until we get a rematch. He challenges Riddle to a match tonight.

Riddle says that he might have lost but that was before Randy came back into the fold. He says he will beat AJ with the three most dangerous letters in Sports Entertainment . . . R. . . K. . . Bro.

We go to commercial.

We are back and Sheamus and Bobby Lashley will meet next week.

We will also see Eva Marie versus Doudrop.

Not to be outdone, Miz faces John Morrison next week.

AJ Styles (w/ Omos) vs Riddle (w/ Randy Orton)

AJ misses a splash and Riddle gets a near fall with a rollup. They lock up and Riddle with a waist lock take down. Riddle returns to the waist lock and AJ gets to the ropes to force a break. Riddle with a side head lock and take down. AJ with forearms in the corner but Riddle with kicks to the chest. AJ goes to the floor and Riddle with a running kick on the apron. AJ gets back into the ring and he kicks Riddle when Riddle comes through the ropes. Riddle with a gutwrench suplex and he holds on for a second one. Riddle with a third one. Riddle gets a near fall. AJ sends Riddle throat first into the ropes. AJ sends Riddle into the turnbuckels and follows with an Irish whip and a clothesline into the corner. Riddle with punches.

AJ with a sunset flip and then he tries for the Styles Clash but Riddle counters with a triangle. AJ with the obligatory one arm power bomb set up but Riddle is able to send himself and AJ over the top rope to the floor.

We go to commercial.

We are back and AJ with a reverse chin lock. Riddle with punches and AJ with a forearm to the back of the neck. Riddle with a Pele Kick and he connects with running forearms in the corner followed by an exploder. Riddle misses a kick and moonsault but he hits a back senton and follows with a kick for a near fall. AJ with a forearm and Riddle with strikes. Riddle with a German suplex for a near fall. Riddle gets AJ up but AJ gets to his feet and he kicks Riddle in the leg. Riddle wit a forearm in the corner.

Riddle with an Irish whip and AJ kicks Riddle in the corner. AJ with a moonsault into a reverse DDT for a near fall. AJ with a gutbuster for a near fall. AJ goes for a springboard move but Riddle gets AJ on his shoulders. AJ escapes and applies the Calf Crusher. Riddle counters into the Bromission and AJ floats over and gets a near fall. Riddle with a jumping knee to the head. Riddle goes to the turnbuckles and it is right in front of Omos. AJ clips Riddle and Riddle falls off the turnbuckles.

Omos grabs Randy and tosses him to the floor. AJ wtih a Torture Rack Bomb for a near fall. AJ goes for the Styles Clash but Randy hits Omos with the scooter. AJ looks at what happened and Riddle with a knee and Bro Derek for the three count.

Winner: Riddle

After the match
    Orton with an RKO to AJ.

We go to credits.

Not a bad show, good main event. On a positive note, there will be no more Miz and Morrison silly segments now. lol

Quote Originally Posted by LionDen View Post
    Not a bad show, good main event. On a positive note, there will be no more Miz and Morrison silly segments now. lol
    Thanks for covering for me!

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***