Fans have not been happy with Jeff Hardy‘s descend in WWE. A former WWE champion in his own right, Hardy has been seen among the group chasing the 24/7 championship on WWE programming in recent times.

The former world champion recently had an interview with Felger & Massaroti. He talked about things such as his goals in the company and more.

When asked how long he sees himself continuing his wrestling career, Hardy claimed that he has no idea and any match he wrestles can be his last:

“I have no idea. Every match I have now might be my last match. Sometimes, the little things kill. It’s so easy to get hurt. I just don’t know. I live week-to-week and match-to-match.”

Amidst the fan flare about his position within the company, Jeff Hardy was asked about his relationship with Vince McMahon. Replying to it, he labeled it as ‘business relationship’:

“I’m so grateful to have this opportunity to be a WWE superstar and very thankful and grateful for every show that I’m on.

It don’t matter what I’m doing, I’m blessed to be part of WWE still. It’s a business relationship. I try to do the best I can for him and for WWE. Hopefully that’s enough.”

Apart from this, Jeff Hardy talked about things such as the return of live audience after a year, potentially becoming universal champion and more.