His 2018 return to WWE has left a sore taste in the mouth of Jonathan Coachman. The sports analyst is vowing to ‘never work with’ somebody like that again. The former WWE star talked about his experience of going back to the company in 2018 on the latest episode of his Ask Coach Anything Live podcast.

Coachman admitted that he has a very bad taste in his mouth from the sport of wrestling, claiming that at this point in his life he wants everything to be positive:

“I have a very bad taste in my mouth from the sport of wrestling right now. I’m at a point in my life that everything I do, I want it to be positive.”

The coach went in length to detail his frustrations with the promotion. He revealed that he is owed a lot of money for his XFL appearances. He discussed how WWE top brass fired many people from XFL and WWE as well during the coronavirus pandemic while making a lot of money from stocks. Jonathan Coachman then promised to never work with somebody like that again:

“I will never work with somebody like that again. So, the taste in my mouth from wrestling right now is very, very bitter because when you put in 20 years into somebody, a relationship to help them build their brand, and then they just turn your back on you over, to them, a little bit of money. To me, it was a lot of money. Then at the same time, they’re cashing in millions of dollars in stock, and laying people off the same day they are doing that is bad business.”

Jonathan Coachman continued his explanation mentioning how you cannot take money with you when you are gone and all you can take is your legacy. He also discussed being taken off Raw commentary team in September 2018. Coachman explained that while people saw it as a demotion, he didn’t feel the same. According to Coach, he was being paid the same amount of money while making only one appearance per month as a host for PPV pre-show panels.