Doudrop has now entered married life.

Doudrop performs on WWE‘s Monday Night Raw brand. She is currently involved in a feud with Eva Marie. The two were once aligned but Marie felt Doudrop never held up her end of the bargain. Doudrop believed Marie was just using her for her own benefit.

When the cameras go off and Doudrop returns to being Kimberly Benson, she isn’t alone. The former Stardom SWA World Champion has announced that she is now married. Take a look at some pictures from the wedding.

Doudrop appears to be having the time of her life. She was brought up from NXT UK to the main roster back in June. She looked dominant in her debut, pinning former SmackDown Women’s Champion Naomi. Later that month, she pinned Asuka in a tag team match without any assistance from Eva Marie.

When she first appeared on the main roster, some criticized Doudrop’s gimmick and name. Those who knew her as Viper and Piper Niven were taken aback by the Doudrop character. It seems Doudrop herself is having fun with it despite initial reservations.

Here’s what she told Metro about her first meeting with Vince McMahon.

“I met him on the first day that I got to Raw and I was super scared because obviously I’ve been a wrestling fan for the majority of my life,” she said. “He was super cool, he just said, ‘Welcome to Raw, so glad that you could come over, we’re gonna have a lot of fun with your character.’ I was like, ‘Oh good, I like to have fun, I consider myself a professional play fighter’, and he was just [laughing and applauding].

‘So that was a really cool experience! He’s always super happy with me when I come back and seems to absolutely love it when I kill people so I’m just gonna keep doing that!”