One ROH star says that having three fingers chopped off would be worth it if he can face Bryan Danielson.

Danielson has been the talk of the wrestling world as of late. At the conclusion of the All Out PPV, Danielson made his AEW debut. He assisted Christian Cage and Jurassic Express in clearing Adam Cole and The Elite from the ring.

As one would imagine, plenty of wrestlers from different promotions have expressed their desire to wrestle “The American Dragon.” One of those wrestlers is Kenny King, who told Inside The Ropes that he’d even remove three of his fingers to share the ring with Danielson.

“I would cut three fingers off to wrestle Danielson and I can see that match happening at some point. Jonathan Gresham is this generation’s Bryan Danielson, no question. I praise him as much as you possibly can praise a guy because Jon Gresham is a guy who said, ‘Okay, I’m not as physically gifted as these other guys. What I’m going to do is I’m going to turn my turn myself into a freakin’ machine and an animal.’ Physically, every time he walks by me in locker room he’s like a little tank, walking by right? But just if you watch the way Jon wrestles and the time that he talks? I don’t know, man, he’s just so meticulous about the things that he does in that ring and he doesn’t waste any movement and he’s great. That would be an amazing match.”

King recently captured the ROH Tag Team Titles with Dragon Lee during a TV taping. It’s King’s second ROH tag title reign with Lee and third overall.