Buff Bagwell was arrested in May on a slew of driving charges, including driving under the influence. He has a jury trial scheduled to begin in November. He recently spoke about his situation and recent communication he’s had with WWE on his “Rebuilding Buff” podcast.

According to Bagwell, WWE recently turned down his request for rehab. WWE has been paying for former and current talent’s rehab as part of its Wellness policy for many years now.

“You ready for this one? The WWF turned me down on going to rehab,” Bagwell said. “I want to put that in your head and let you run with that and just think about Scott Hall going 4 and 5 times, that crazy, crazy, crazy ass girl, that Dustin Rhodes was married to, that went 5 and 6 times. Not to mention Road Dogg… you kidding me? You think he went once? They went every time they could, I ask once and they deny me. They deny me, bro. Here I am trying to get better, I’ve come to them, on what they want me to do, which is get better, and it’s not like I’m off the chain.”

According to the Georgia Gazette, Bagwell was charged with the following stemming from the incident in May:

• Driving under the influence of drugs (Misdemeanor)
  • Failure to yield when entering an intersection (Misdemeanor)
  • Following too closely
  • Hit-and-run; duty of driver to stop at all return to the scene of an accident (Misdemeanor)
  • Duty upon striking a fixed object (Misdemeanor)
  • Reckless driving
  • Driving within a gore or median or emergency lane (Misdemeanor)
  • Giving false name, address, or birthday to a law enforcement officer (Misdemeanor)
  • License to be carried and exhibited on demand (Misdemeanor)