Stephen Amell has confirmed that he will be attending the upcoming AEW Dynamite: Grand Slam special from Arthur Ashe Stadium on September 22.

The Arrow star revealed this news in a video he posted on Instagram. He was promoting the debut of the first three episodes of his Heels series on the Starz app:

“You are gonna be seeing me in some capacity on your television I believe on Wednesday the 22nd,” said Amell, “I am gonna be at the AEW show at Arthur Ashe Stadium.”

The TV star is friends with the Elite and especially with Cody Rhodes. His friendship with Rhodes dates back to the time he teamed up with Neville to face Cody and Wade Barrett at SummerSlam 2015.

Stephen Amell has made several wrestling appearances since then. He has also competed in matches for different promotions including a tag match for ROH and a singles match against Christopher Daniels at All In.

Cody Rhodes is set to make his return to AEW programming during next week’s Grand Slam special as well. He is announced for a singles match against Malakai Black.

There is no word yet on what Amell will be doing at the show but the obvious speculation is that he might get involved in this bout in some capacity.